Sunday, April 26, 2009

It still stays untitled

Well, I couldn't figure out an appropriate title for this one too..
and it seems more interesting writing untitled posts for some time..than wracking your head to find a title fit enough to handle your ruddy writing...aye mate ?

Page 237..The Sixth Night..and that is all where Ive managed to reach. Aravind Adiga did manage to shell out some piece. The WHITE TIGER...It kept me hooked that long... Wow! No, don't get me wrong.. I do plan to finish that book. It does seem so very "my" type.

Lately, Ive been getting that feeling that I get really sluggish when I am reading a book. Things start seeming slower to me. Everything...and I mean everything around me, I see in slow motion now. My mother's been trying to tell me something which Ive done a '..hain..?? ' to a hundredth time..and she still doesnt get what's wrong with me. Atleast my puny brain does. Period.

2 comments:

Vaishnavi said...

That happens to everyone when they are engrossed in a book, believe me! I've been yelled at for not having cleaned my room so many times because I'm in the middle of a book. I get so involved that I accidentally called my friend the name of one of the characters in the book! :-D

SWATI GUPTA said...

nice description karan!! keep it up..
but to be able to pen down such intricate stuff.. u got to be practising a profession which i think sees it all!!
dhobi.. :)