Monday, September 15, 2008

The Evening Jog.

Started following this schedule of going out for a jog every evening. I make it a point to leave my house by 6:10 no matter how busy I may be..or for the fact how many more "freakingly large" assignments I have to make,I try to stick to the schedule.
Needs a lot of will power believe me..

Now there is something I realised today..

It seldom matters how tired or fatigued my legs are, I still am able to run something like 10 more rounds if my mind is on a "High".
So I just added 2 and 2..( not that I am very good at math either.) and came out with this..

Physical fatigue is more of a misnomer.If I can simulate conditions in my mind which keep giving me a 'high' all the time I may never get tired at all. 
I definitely need to figure out some more of those conditions (..me being BONO is just getting too boring..).

Gotta go.My legs are creaking.I guess I ran too much today. 
More revelations later.

5 comments:

The Sol Palette said...

MInd Over Body !!! GUd one.

Now i have a situation for you....

U are the last guy on earth...
The world is full of horny women .. who will do u at sight... But u made a promise to someone that u will save urself for him/her...
Now wat do u do....
Mind Over Body or Wood all the way Sailor

ekta said...

amazing... do keeep writing and inspiring people... making us
realize that the high spirited soul... is all tht we neeed... keeep up the gud wrk ... :)

Unknown said...

6:10 in d evening nd he is ready to kick his so called 'freakingly large assignments', so that he can take out his time for an evening jog....but wat would he have done had he got a pack of DVD's(containing 'MOVIES') on his PC nd he had to return dem at ny cost by 2morw...????
dere comes d 'ultimate' will power...:)

bt den ENGINEERS have copyrightd dere way f thinking...:)

kudos..!!!! keep up d gud work...its fun..!!!

KS said...

@deadboyalive :
That would be some test..the real one i think..of Mind over Body.

KS said...

@nishant:
Ask me stupid questions and all you are going to get are stupid answers. All these years and I still haven't learnt how to copy movies onto my hard disk,haina nishant??